Yesterday, Poynter reported that the Associated Press and 28 other news organizations have launched NewsRight, “an ambitious venture to license original news content and collect royalties from aggregators.” Ambitious is right. The fact is, articles no longer have significant monetary value; otherwise, a system like NewsRight wouldn’t need to exist. AP and other legacy media organizations are trying to reverse a trend that’s irreversible.
- whoisterencelee on Canada’s mobile network: hostile to visitors
- fromonesrc on Cooking with Opscode Chef on Windows: The Vagrant Edition
- Doris on connecting a Cisco 7960 IP Phone to Asterisk
- Sebastien on connecting a Cisco 7960 IP Phone to Asterisk
- happygolacie on Why don’t more people go into tech? (Hint: It’s not an education problem.)
- Information Technology