Yesterday, Poynter reported that the Associated Press and 28 other news organizations have launched NewsRight, “an ambitious venture to license original news content and collect royalties from aggregators.” Ambitious is right. The fact is, articles no longer have significant monetary value; otherwise, a system like NewsRight wouldn’t need to exist. AP and other legacy media organizations are trying to reverse a trend that’s irreversible.
- sethvargo on Technology Preview: Chef Cookbook integration testing with Test Kitchen 1.0
- SuperTech-IT DOT COM on on hacking the Unisys ICON
- sarahlovesmizic on CBC Radio Two: now in streaming MP3
- julian_dunn on When Application and Library Cookbooks Fail
- bryanwb on When Application and Library Cookbooks Fail
- Information Technology